If the investigation process isn’t going well, what options are available to voice my concern?

Consult your local telephone listings for the following numbers.

  • Professional Standards Unit of police force

  • Law Enforcement Review Agency of police force

  • Human Rights Commission

  • Go to local police service centre and give the details

Mennonite Central Committee Canada. (2011). Getting through the maze: A guidebook for survivors of homicide.

Was this article helpful?