What happens when a victim no longer wants to receive information from Correctional Service Canada (CSC)?

Correctional Service Canada (CSC) always respects your decision if you no longer want to be contacted or receive information about the offender who harmed you. To stop receiving information, please communicate this in writing to CSC or PBC.

This information was gathered directly from Correctional Service Canada. For more information, please visit https://www.csc-scc.gc.ca/victims/003006-1003-eng.shtml

Was this article helpful?