How can I continue to receive information about the offender on an ongoing basis after making my initial request?

Let the Correctional Service of Canada and the National Parole Board know in writing that you want to receive information on an ongoing basis. Always keep them informed of your current address and phone number, particularly if you move.

Mennonite Central Committee Canada. (2011). Getting through the maze: A guidebook for survivors of homicide.

Was this article helpful?