How can my family members continue to receive information about the offender after I die?

You can designate a family member as an agent. If you provide the name, address and phone number of the agent to the Correctional Service of Canada or to the National Parole Board in writing, they will continue to send this person information about the offender, even after your death.

Mennonite Central Committee Canada. (2011). Getting through the maze: A guidebook for survivors of homicide.

Was this article helpful?