What happens if a victim feels that their rights have been denied or infringed (violated)?

For information about how you can make a complaint please visit Correctional Service Canada (CSC)'s Victim Complaint page.

This information was gathered directly from Correctional Service Canada. For more information, please visit https://www.csc-scc.gc.ca/victims/003006-1003-eng.shtml

Was this article helpful?